Lackawanna College’s Employment Placement and Internship Coordinator, Beverly O’Hora, serves as the liaison between the College and the business community to facilitate job placement opportunities for Lackawanna students and graduates and to organize on-campus employer recruitment of Lackawanna College students.
Lackawanna College is committed to helping students succeed, from the moment they begin courses until after they graduate.
Career Development Resources
Networking & Employment
- Search for all full-time, part-time, and internship/co-op job opportunities
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio for employers to review
- Access event announcements, career advice documents, podcasts, videos, and articles
- Learn how to utilize the College Central Network by checking out the video to the right
- Interactive, self-guided career and education planning system
- Helps plan for and achieve career success
- Learn how to utilize the Focus 2 Career Planning Systems by checking out the video to the right
- Find jobs in Pennsylvania, or across the country in your dedicated field
- Narrow down your career search by location and keywords
- Find employment in sports and live events
- Search by locations or for your favorite sports team and event pages